HELP guest cannot book less than 14 night minimum

Jessica2351
Level 2
Nashville, TN

HELP guest cannot book less than 14 night minimum

Hi! I have been an airbnb host for years but this past few months I have run into so many issues with airbnb.

THIS specific one is that I have NO custom booking details on my calendar for my listing. However, it shows when someone tries to book there is a 14 night minimum. There is NOT. Thankfully one guest was a returning and told me and has been patient while I figure it out. I have reached out to airbnb more than once and they literally will not help me. Won't reach out to guest. There is absolutely nothing on my side showing there are any custom settings. Airbnb confirmed this. However, sure enough...if you go to book it says 14 night minimum. I even took off instant book thinking maybe the guest can ASK me to make accommodations and I can approve but nope wont do that either. I am losing so much money and airbnb is not helping at all. I am desperate. Any suggestions?

1 Reply 1
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Jessica2351 

i see you have two listings, i simulated some bookings.

One shows a 3 night minimum, the other a  4 nights minimum

(these must be set by you in the listing)

BTW

You can sent the guest a special offer if things do not work out, as it seems to me a issue with this specific guest.

Some areas have local regulations / lwas, which only allow minimum and/or maximum stays.

Then Airbnb will limit the listings to that. But surely would have known.