HELP - wanted live airbnb person to talk with

HELP - wanted live airbnb person to talk with

8 Replies 8
Paul-and-Sylvia0
Level 1
Sylvania, Australia

Hi, I also need to resolve an issue, but can't manage to do it throught the website. Did you find out how to contact a "human" to resolve an issue?

Type in Contact in the search box.

David
Eva113
Level 2
Santa Rosa, CA

I also would like to speak with someone about an issue I'm having, but can't find a direct connect....

Esther58
Level 1
Tumacacori-Carmen, AZ

I recieved an enquirery about a room. I think it was a scam. what to do?

Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

No-one on this forum seems able to do a basic search, the methods and numbers for contacting Airbnb are here

Victoria, David and all the frequent visitors, didn't we just do this yesterday and at length?  I so badly want Hosts to do their homework  and read the airbnb terms of service and how to set up your listing before going into business................sigh.

Eloise at Happy Trails

When you find out what your airbnb contact number is going to be please add it to your contact list on whatever device you use to conduct your airbnb transactions.

Leroy2
Level 1
Ramona, CA

About a change to a reservation.  Cancelled and now the dates are blocked by Airbnb

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

@Leroy2 BNB makes it clear to hosts on its website that if you cancel you incur severe penalites including block of the dates you cancel, as you are indicating those dates are no longer available.

If you simply wanted to change reservation dates, you could have gone into your booking and changed the dates.

If you are a new host, you could call BNB and see if they will be flexible and change the booking for you and lift the cancellation block (contact details 1st post on this forum).