HOST GUIDE BOOK

Anthony1057
Level 2
Barcelona, Spain

HOST GUIDE BOOK

Hi Everybody! 

I created a digital guide (PDF FORMAT) for my guests with all the information about the apartment, things to know about the place, how to arrive to the place , where to get the key, touristic information etc...

I use to send by WhatsApp this PDF to my guests a few days before their arrival. They usually like it very much as they get very interesting information about my place and about the area that help them during their holidays.

But it would be great if we could upload in our profile a PDF GUIDE that we already made and also send this document through Airbnb chat to the guests.
what do you think? 

Thank you very much !

best regards from Menorca Spain 

Anthony 

3 Replies 3
Beth4390
Level 3
New Palestine, IN

Hi Anthony, 

I think that is a great idea. I also think maybe having the first two pages of your guidebook visible then the rest of it blurry until after they book could be a better option! That way the guest is excited after they book rather than taking the guidebook for granted. 

Beth 

Totally agree with you Beth! 
And if we could upload also a profesional video of the apartment, spaces, views, details, decoration etc…it would help very much the guests to understand where they are going to stay. 
Anthony 

Stacy341
Level 1
Sonoma, CA

In VRBO you can upload your pdf Guidebook and attach to conversations after bookings. If they can do it Airbnb can!  Airbnb are you listening?