HOT taxes

Answered!
Eslendy0
Level 2
Dallas, TX

HOT taxes

This is a question for HOT taxes in Dallas, TX. We have now hotel State taxes and the City of Dallas Taxes. I know Airbnb pays my state taxes directly but I have to charge extra for City taxes. 6% state and 7% city. My question is how do I do that? I changed it manually already but now it doesn’t show the state tax only the city tax. Very confusing and the Airbnb reps  don’t seem to know the answer. Help! 

1 Best Answer
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Eslendy0

Did you get to the bottom of this in the end? If you need more help, as this is linked to a specific local tax, it might be worth checking in with Hosts in your area via the Dallas Host Club - some of them could have faced a similar issue before and found a solution!

Thanks, 

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Eslendy0

Did you get to the bottom of this in the end? If you need more help, as this is linked to a specific local tax, it might be worth checking in with Hosts in your area via the Dallas Host Club - some of them could have faced a similar issue before and found a solution!

Thanks, 

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

I need help with this too! Any answers yet?