HOW DO I REMOVE OUTDATED LISTINGS??

Answered!
Steve-and-Nataly0
Level 2
York, United Kingdom

HOW DO I REMOVE OUTDATED LISTINGS??

Despite studiously following the instructions and links to get this done, I am getting nowhere!!  I cannot see any 'remove' or 'delete', nor anything similar, at the end of my journey.  Surely .... !!???

1 Best Answer
Cormac0
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

@Steve-and-Nataly0

If you have guest in the pipeline it will not allow you to delete the listing or if you are awaiting a review to be completed it will not let you delete the listing.

Regards

Cormac

The Explorer's Club Krakow III

View Best Answer in original post

8 Replies 8
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Are you on a laptop, @Steve-and-Nataly0? To delete a listing, from your Hosting Dashboard go to Listings then to Manage Listing on the one you want to delete. In Listing Details (usually the first screen that comes up), you will see that you are in Edit Mode. Scroll down a little, to just under your title and type of listing, and you will see Listing Status. Hit the Edit button beside that. You will have dropdown choices, and also the option to Decactivate Listing.

Did that do it?

Hey Lawrene ...  Thank you for that. I am getting as far as Listings, but cannot see Manage listsing anywhere.  Yes, a laptop (Mac). .  If I choose to go into the listing I wish to delete ... yes, it goes ion there, to Edit mode.  But again, I cannot see Manage Listing anywhere. 

In effect you are just skipping a step, then, which should be fine. But here is a screenshot so you know what to look for.

Capture2.PNG

And here is a screenshot of Listing Status in edit mode, @Steve-and-Nataly0. Hit the Edit button, and you will be able to change it from Listed to whatever you want.Capture3.PNG

Thank you so much Lawrene!!  .  This is the opart where I feel a little daft.  The answer was staring at me in the face ... for three days!!  Now I have you however ...   I have available dates but my listing does not show. Is there a reason for this??   e.g. I wondered if AirBnB restricted the number of availables ... OR is this another daft question ?   Again, thanks    Steve

Bit of a delay on this, @Steve-and-Nataly0, since I just stumbed upon it now. You need to put the @ symbol in front of a name if you want someone's attention here in the forum. I don't know the answer to the available dates question. I don't see any listing for you now. Did you delist them all?

Cormac0
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

@Steve-and-Nataly0

If you have guest in the pipeline it will not allow you to delete the listing or if you are awaiting a review to be completed it will not let you delete the listing.

Regards

Cormac

The Explorer's Club Krakow III

Thanks ... but there were  no bookings in the pipeline at all.   That Q resolved.  Now I only need to know why my (live) place, is not showing as available when I am SHOWING available.  Phew!