Has anyone ever had a positive result with an issue when dealing with the AirBnB offices ?

Sean375
Level 3
Jersey City, NJ

Has anyone ever had a positive result with an issue when dealing with the AirBnB offices ?

Has anyone ever had a positive result when dealing with the AirBnB offices ?

3 Replies 3
Helen744
Level 10
Victoria, Australia

@Sean375 this is not the positive results area , it is somewhere else . Ha ha plonk

Ted307
Level 10
Prescott, AZ

Hi @Sean375 

Yes, I have actually had a positive contact with customer service. My payment was not on time, no email was sent at the usual second day of the visit. I called, they resent the email, and the deposit was made. This was a very nice English speaking, with a British accent, guy who said he works from hoe in the Caribbean. I wished I was him, he was so friendly and happy! I admit, I did not post here with this positive review, often reviews are motivated by a customer being disappointed. I am here to say it is possible to have a positive experience with the customer service side of ABNB, in spite of the company having fired a lot of their competent service workers.

Ted & Chris
Louise0
Level 10
New South Wales, Australia

Yes.  I usually have a positive result.  It can take some time, but on average the experience is a positive one.