Has anyone used Airsorted?

Rana1
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Has anyone used Airsorted?

I can't find whether Airsorted is a partner of Airbnb or not? Has anybody used them? Would you recommend it?

108 Replies 108

Hello, Bryan.

My name is Jennifer. I'm currenty conducting 3rd party research about the Airsorted experience and am looking to speak with 2 hosts that have left the service because of their frustration. I would love to speak with you. If you're open to a 30 min call between now and Monday, we would be happy to compensate you for your time. Please feel free to reach out to me at *

Thank you!

Jennifer

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Sam313
Level 2
Tarbert, United Kingdom

I'm currently leaving airsorted after an exhausting 5 years of having tried everything to get it right.... happy to speak with you.

We live 3 hrs away. It's really the shambolic cleaning... for a while i managed to build a relationship with one cleaner and it worked fine, but anytime it's been a random, it's been a disaster. When I complain they agree - but it never changes  - ever... We've always dealt with the bookings and guests because they were tardy  - so god knows what the twelve percent was for. Meeting Elite next week. Sound much more personal... fingers crossed!

Hi Paul thanks for your insight. Hope it gets solved ASAP. Do air sorted have access to your listings via a login or do they navigate the whole listing into their profile? What is actually included in the 12 % and what do you still need to budget for as a property owner ?

kind regards 

matt

Air Sorted took over my listing that I had advised them I wanted to screen client booking times and dates since i have no set check in or check out time being near the airport and some people just wanting a place to freshen up or sleep in between a connection.  So, they come across and present professionally, which looked good.  But when it came down to them following my instruction by e-mail, telephone, and text, I found my listing being autobooked despite telling them I needed to hold off for the time being due to a local City Bylaw change restricting licensing and occupancy to only 2 people and the host must remain on site at all times (reside in the property like an official B & B).  More recently, stratas are amending their bylaws to restrict short term rentals and licensing of the owners' or occupants' space.  So, I found myself having to pull the plug completely on them due to the strata bylaw ban on any use of space less than a 1 year term and a cap on rentals to only 6 units.  I found the fee seemed a bit rich, but I didn't have the opportunity to truely give them a run for the money.

Hello, Paul.

My name is Jennifer. I'm currenty conducting 3rd party research about the Airsorted experience and am looking to speak with 2 hosts that have left the service because of their frustration. I would love to speak with you. If you're open to a 30 min call between now and Monday, we would be happy to compensate you for your time. Please feel free to reach out to me at *

Thank you!

Jennifer

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Hi Paul

I just signed up with them and already having a really bad experience. Do you know how can I end my relationship with them as disconneted my airbnb link with airsorted? 

I haven't signed up any contract with them

Thank you

Emily 

Robin555
Level 2
Colchester, United Kingdom

Emily

Can you be more specific about your 'bad experience'. I am currently carrying out due diligence on this company as a potential investor.

best

Robin 

Hi Robin, 

Hope is not too late...

Jemmima0
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

I really disagree with this. I’ve been using them when I go away for a year now and I’ve never had a booking with them that went smoothly! I came in here to find out if it’s just me? After a particularly disastrous experience recently I will be moving to an alternative if anyone can recommend one!

All my bookings went smoothly sofar. 

Airhosted must have some management and recruitment issues in some places from comment I saw.

My team  in Paris are just top star.Note I also try to stay on top of what is going on with my guests. One did not like my simple kithchen another one had a drain blocked - finally we got that going too.

Hi Jemmima,

sorry to hear about your headaches. I’m considering using air sorted. What is it that you have found to be so disastrous ?

kind regards 

reI use them for a property in Edinburgh. They manage everything I could not do this kind of rental on my central flat as I do not live there and there is a lot to coordinate.  Yes you pay for the service and all the cleans but it is a good standard and their account managers are friendly, efficient and approachable.   It works for me as I can book out when I want to use the flat I also do occasional longer short term lets (1 to 3 months) with another agency so I have the flexibility.  

Hi Jane,

I don't know if you'll get this message but which agency do you do longer short  term lets with? 

Paul1073
Level 2
Darlinghurst, Australia

We did in Sydney, Australia.  I rate them as zero stars.  They simply do not "manage".  They merely organise linen on the change over and send in a cleaning teamk  Their team were not properly trained to clean hence on our return to our home after 5 months of "management" the terrace had never been cleaned (it is a very important part of the property), there were hair grips under the table (an indication that only the middle of the room was vacuumed), there was very thick fluff behind and beneath the sofa (ndicating this area had never been cleaned).  One of our guests arrived to find a cooked chicken and two week old prawns in the frudge!  Worst of all - we experienced considerable damage from a guest "unknown".  Unknown because airsorted do not check the property post occupation.  They expect the cleaner to do this.  And this is a cleaner that does not even know how to clean.  We thus had AU$2800 of damage and Airsorted refuted any liability.  They claim that they do not have time to check the properties when guests leave.  So what, I ask you, is a host paying for.  I believe that Airbnb should stop Airsorted using the logo and a name that suggests an association with them.  I also believe that Airbnb need to provide a dedicated platform for hosts to review management companies.  I hope this helps.  We would obviously never use them again.

Actually you put the finger on the sport.

Seem training and quality assurance seems poor in Sidney. 

All depends on their buisness model and (I suppose) franchise terms.