Has anyone used Airsorted?

Rana1
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Has anyone used Airsorted?

I can't find whether Airsorted is a partner of Airbnb or not? Has anybody used them? Would you recommend it?

108 Replies 108
Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

HI @Rana1, Airsorted is not an AirBnB company (even though they've tried very hard to make the website appear the same as AirBnB's), is not endorsed by AirBnB or has any connection to AirBnB. They are a totally separate company set up to manage AirBnB listings on behalf of hosts. The services look quite good but at 12% (plus you probably have to pay the AirBnB 3% service fee) I would only consider it if I really couldn't manage my property myself.

Hi Victoria,

Daniel here – I look after the Operations team at Airsorted, and I also use Airsorted as a host.

You’re completely right Victoria, Airsorted isn’t affiliated with, or a part of, Airbnb. We are an entirely separate company founded to help hosts with all of the tasks involved in running a successful Airbnb listing. We help with everything from responding to guests and check-ins to linen and cleaning.

Our service fees vary slightly depending on the location of a host’s property, but it’s usually between 12% and 16%. Also, our hosts do pay the 3% Airbnb management fee but we take our commission after Airbnb takes their fee, so it’s slightly less 🙂

I know it’s been a couple of years(!) since your post, but if you’re keen to find out more about Airsorted or have any other questions about our service please feel free to send an email to haveyoursay@airsorted.com and someone in the team will get back to you asap.

I am finding no Airsorted managed AirBnB units I am looking at in Edinburgh have reviews. This makes me not want to rent their managed units.

Hi Daniel, 

I'd like to speak with someone at Airsorted!

For those who are thinking to join AirSorted. Our experience using AirSorted is extremely bad, the idea is good but execution is poor.

We tried 2 months but we ended up spending more money and time than we could find a proper management to rent out the apartment. So we decided not continue.

1. The staff is very uncoordinated and poor communication.

E.g. You talked to staff A about the keys, but then another day staff B won't know about A get the keys. 

2. The management of property is not effective. E.g. They won't meet your guest but they will put the keys in the lockbox near apartment at public. However, the lockbox might be broken or stolen by someone as it's in public area. We ended up lost all the keys and need to pay locksmith to get new keys.

3. Regarding cleaning, they will arrange someone to clean the house and take photos, which is good. However, there might be someone didn't clean the house and they will arrange someone else to clean the house, but this will delay the guest check-in or cancel the booking. You need to pay the cost as a landlord but not AirSorted.

4. Regarding general issues in house, e.g. light bulb not working, they won't help but expect you to find someone to fix.

5. Regarding actual income, when we are onboarding, they told us that the expected income will be around somewhere around a range, but we ended up only having 10% of that amount after all the fee at AirSorted.

6. There are many good comments as well as terrible ones on TrustPilot on AirSorted, those terrible ones are quite similar to what we have.

Barry-L0
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

There are many testimonials for Airsorted these are blindingly good to terribly bad. 
How can this be ?

Can anybody tell me if they have actually used airsorted

Jordan58
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

yes, wou8ld be keen to find out more too

Simon232
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Yes, I use Airsorted and my experience is that here in London their team is fantastic. Yes, you pay 15% instead of just 3% (in total) overall for hosting, but I wouldn't be without the level of quality they add to my house, the security they provide (they vet guests carefully), and the occasionally necessary fallback of a human being at the end of an email/phone to discuss any issues with (Air BnB is pretty much totally automated). I couldn't be more supportive of their approach.

Paul1073
Level 2
Darlinghurst, Australia

I have only just started to use them in Australia and so far it is chaotic.  Having more than one property on the site and with therm  only managing one nothing is working the way it should.  I will  give them a chance but it is currently not looking good.  Even our pricing has gone haywire resulting in a serious downturn in bookings.  They have been advised so will see how things gone now.

shI Paul, have things improved at all, I am just considering signing up to their service here in Sydney?  Thanks, Daveena

Whatever you do avoid them like the plague. I used them in Canada and they have no idea what they are doing or how Airbnb even works for certain things. I had to teach them how to do simple things, like a customer courtesy credit (for their error, I might add).

I got multiple negative reviews to to poor quality cleans or the cleaners sometimes not even having been to the property prior to the guest showing up, which means the guest arrives to whatever mess the previous guest left.

They were soo terrible that it lead to my listing being suspended due to low ratings from the negative cleaning reviews.

On top of that, the customer service leaves a lot to be desired. My account manager was rude and there were constantly billing issues that I had to argue to get corrected. I felt like a second job to manage them, when they are supposed to be management professionals.

Hi Bryan, I live in Toronto and am considering using them as I travel quite a bit and not around to manage my property.  Can you tell me who you worked with?  

And who are you using now?

Thanks so much.

Christine

I had the same experience - took double the money for eight months! terrible cleaners... oh the relief to be shot of them at last!

Hi Christine,

I’m about to list a property on AirBnB and was wondering if you would have recos for a property manager in Toronto? Do you know if Airsorted got better since 2019?

Thanks so much,

Alice