Haven't received payment, can't access transaction history online.

Alfred12
Level 2
New York, United States

Haven't received payment, can't access transaction history online.

The guests who've been here since January 4th left earlier today. Normally we receive payment when or soon after our guests arrive. Not this time, we're still waiting. Went online to see if payment had been made and our transaction history has vanished. Neither my wife nor I has changed anything on the account page, its information has just disappeared. 

Please let us know when we will receive payment and either fix our accou nt data or tell us what we're doing wrong and how we can restore the information we could freely access two weeks ago and has since disappeared. 

Thanks in advance for your help. 

Alfred12

5 Replies 5
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Alfred12 

This is the community, for payout issues you need to contact Airbnb itself.

Transaction history pages are useally accessable at URL:

https://www.airbnb.com/users/transaction_history

Alfred12
Level 2
New York, United States

Thank you, Emiel1, but I have no trouble getting to the transaction history page. It's just that it's blank, all the information that was there has vanished, along with our payment. 

David8446
Level 2
Melbourne, FL

I am an airbnb photographer and they have been “backlogged” on payments, they haven’t payed me for photo shoots I have completed since NOVEMBER of last year. $500. They are a **bleep** joke. There is only two people. ONLY 2!!! Running the entire photography program. I have been trying to contact them since November of last year and NEVER hear anything except “your issue has been promoted to priority” and “someone will contact you from the photo team”.

Going on 3 months and no one has contacted me.

I’m blasting this in every thread I see about payments.

ANYONE ELSE WHO’S NOT GETTING PAID FROM AIRBNB WHEN YOU SHOULD BE, WE NEED TO ALL GET TOGETHER AND BRING SOME LEGAL TROUBLE THEIR WAY!

David8446
Level 2
Melbourne, FL

**[Private conversation removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

David8446
Level 2
Melbourne, FL

I am an airbnb photographer and they have been “backlogged” on payments, they haven’t payed me for photo shoots I have completed since NOVEMBER of last year. $500. They are a **bleep** joke. There is only two people. ONLY 2!!! Running the entire photography program. I have been trying to contact them since November of last year and NEVER hear anything except “your issue has been promoted to priority” and “someone will contact you from the photo team”. Going on 3 months and no one has contacted me. I’m blasting this in every thread I see about payments. ANYONE ELSE WHO’S NOT GETTING PAID FROM AIRBNB WHEN YOU SHOULD BE, WE NEED TO ALL GET TOGETHER AND BRING SOME LEGAL TROUBLE THEIR WAY!