Having more than one room to let.

Jane24
Level 1
Colwyn Bay, United Kingdom

Having more than one room to let.

I'd like my immediate profile, under the photo, to make clear to families that I have two rooms potentially for hire, but they are not part of a separate dwelling - I'm not offering self-catering.

Every time I try to change my profile, I get muddled by the 'how many bedrooms have you got'... which wont let me say two unless I do stipulate that I'm offering a separate, self-catering option.

What I did at first was to offer four beds; but was then unable to make it clear that they were in two rooms!

Any help out there please?

Thanks

Jane

2 Replies 2
Ed-and-Hugh0
Level 10
Miami, FL

If you rent each bedroom separately, then you need to create two seperate listings. If you also rent the two together for larger parties, then you would need to create a third listing for that. The Help area explains this https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/289/how-do-i-list-multiple-rooms. If you haven't gone through the Help area for hosts, you're likely missing a lot of important information so it's definitely worth the time to go through it.

Is there an option to "copy from previous listing" or do you need to re-enter the description, re-enter the rules and re-upload the photos etc?

It just seems messy and open to mistakes if you need to update (in my case) 5 lots of calandar, five lots of prices, five lots of photos and so on each time anything changes.

Surely hotels etc do not have to create dozens of listings if they have plenty of rooms - or do they?

Apart from that, everything else seems really quite well laid out and intuitive.