Hello, I am Malvina Mancini. I am going to intruduce myself.

Malvina11
Level 2
Dothan, AL

Hello, I am Malvina Mancini. I am going to intruduce myself.

Hello, I am Malvina Mancini. I am from Brazil. I was born in 1953. I am in the United States since 2006. I started working with Airbnb in May 15,2019. I have to buy everything. I didn't have furniture or clothes for the bedroom and bathroom. I am divorced. I got married an American man for 8 1/2 years. In May 5th,2017 he put me out of the house. I have only some boxes with my clothes. He did not give money or help for me to move on. I don't know anybody because he is a controller. He doesn't have a good relationship with his family. He has no friends. I got a job in a Mexican Restaurant. I am still working there. 1 1/2 year later July 2018 I got this house keys in my hands. I bought without money. God gave me this house. God gave me the opportunity to work with Airbnb. I Praise the Lord for this work. Jesus is my Savior. With Him I have Faith, I am Courageous, I am Strong to work, to keep going day by day. In Jesus name.
At 64 years old I started a new life with some clothes boxes and a Dream a challenge: Let's see what I can achieve.
ONE THING I LEARNED ABOUT DREAMS...THEY COME TRUE.
WHEN GOD DREAMS, HE DREAMS BIG.
AND I DECIDED TO FOLLOW HIS EXAMPLE.

2 Replies 2
Dianne243
Level 3
New York, NY

Yes he does! 🙏💗 God will continue blessing you. He walks with you every day! 😊🙏

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Malvina11  I'm glad that things worked out for you, but this is an international, inclusive platform for people of all religious or non-religious beliefs. This isn't an appropriate venue to post your personal religious views.