Hello. I am unable to publish my listing.

Divya0
Level 1
Mumbai, India

Hello. I am unable to publish my listing.

Hi ,

I have tried to publish my nnew listing - however airbnb doesnt seem to accept the base price , it keeps redirecting me back to price and calendar.

I have tried with using different browsers as well!

Any help would be great.

Thanks

66 Replies 66
Luke16
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

I am experiencing the exact same problem.

Change the browser! It worked for me anyway 🙂
Luke16
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Not much help coming from AirBnB unfortunately.

I changed to Google Chrome and was able to publish my second listing (just doesn't seem to work on Safari).

Trenton0
Level 1
El Bolsón, Argentina

Hey all, I've had the same problem with my 6th listing, I thought it was a glitch with multiple listings as well. I was trying on Chrome, and switched to internet explorer, and it worked! Try using a different browser temporarily and see if it works for you.

Good luck!

Kristina21
Level 1
Batumi, Georgia

Hi, 

I have tried mamy times to publish my listing. I even deleted and started again. nothing works I need your help asap. thanks

How exactly am I supposed to help you publish your listing?

Mike
AirBnB Treehouse for Rent
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7292887

Dragana4
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

I was not able to publish my new listings on Google nor Firefox.. It wouldn't work for me, same issue... so I tried Internet Explorer and it worked immediately. ...So seems like a browser issue for sure!

IT'S VERY FRUSTRATING!!!I'm all the way to publoshing and it keeps saying I have a connection error. I listed other properties with other accounts and worked just fine!!! UGH AIRBNB.

I am having the same problem.  Which browser are you using?

same here...

Nita3
Level 1
Prishtina

Downloaded and installed FIREFOX brower. Published it in 3 seconds.

Hi guys, I can confirm that the publish listing process worked in 2s on Firefox!

Terry53
Level 1
Homosassa, FL

Same problem. I have 2 good listings, but number three hangs.

Milena39
Level 2
New York, NY

I dont see the publish botton

Milena39
Level 2
New York, NY

I publish my listing before but now appears that Im one step away and I dont see the "publish botton" please help