Hello. I am unable to publish my listing.

Divya0
Level 1
Mumbai, India

Hello. I am unable to publish my listing.

Hi ,

I have tried to publish my nnew listing - however airbnb doesnt seem to accept the base price , it keeps redirecting me back to price and calendar.

I have tried with using different browsers as well!

Any help would be great.

Thanks

66 Replies 66
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello Everyone,

Thanks again for letting us know about the issue preventing you from publishing your listing. I am very pleased to update you that this has now been resolved. 🙂

If you haven’t already published your listing, the quickest way to proceed with this is to take the following steps:

1. Close your browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc) and open a new browser session. Visit airbnb.com and login to your account
  2. Visit ‘Your Listings’ tab under your Host Dashboard
  3. Click the Red ‘Finish Listing’ button
  4. Click on Step 2: “Continue" and fill out any remaining information (note: You may have to re-enter your description, title, or photos)
  5. Click 'Publish Listing'!

We are really sorry for any frustration this may have caused.

Please do let me know how you get on and if you have any additional questions on this.

Lizzie

@Chelsea18@Camille88,@Jan172@Ann166@Iana0@Mike-and-Jo0@Dmitry10@Lee100@Kris59@Jonson-and-Jocelyn0@Auguste2@Mariel12@Iana0@Sophie264@Aladin-House0@Daniel519@Daniel521,  @Stuart44@Chris412@Gianmauro1@Maria844

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Francesca226
Level 2
Manila, Philippines

So I guess a year later, and this hasn't been solved? Same thing happening with me. My second listing won't publish. Has anyone come up with a solution? Thanks!

Hi Francesca,

The way I worked around that was to finish and publish my listing on my ipad. Once it's published I got back on my Co.luter and edited it for the final touches.

I've made subsequent listings after this error and all of them were published via my.computer

Hi thanks for your reply! Problem is... I don't have an iPad 😞 I do have the app on my phone but that won't work either.. sigh... Is the solution for me really to buy an iPad then? 😮 Maybe about time I did... Thanks again. (but this really shouldn't be the solution to this problem)
Cheers

Ishara0
Level 1
Sri Lanka

Hi Guys,

Just use the AirBnB mobile app. 100% worked. 

Thank you! 

Sakthivel0
Level 1
Chennai, IN

Hi,

i am not able to publish my listing.

getting "To activate your listing, please add a routing rule by going to Payout Preferences > Routing Rules." error