Hello I'm new to this and looking to talk to a Co-Host / Property Manager here in jacksonville FL.

Hello I'm new to this and looking to talk to a Co-Host / Property Manager here in jacksonville FL.

Need help getting started in Jacksonville Fl.

16 Replies 16

I am in need of a co-host for a property in Jax Beach - know of anyone?

Specifically: 

- need for someone to take on communications upon guest check in (I will run the calender, and communications leading up to check-in)

- need someone to stock/clean/setup for guests

- need someone to help oversea any maintence issues that arise in home

Thank you! Current Co-Host retiring from AirBnB so needing someone to start ASAP. 

Current SuperHost, 5star rated property.

Are you still in need of a co-host? I hosted my own propert in Jacksonville for over 2 years and always maintained 5 stars. Let me know! 

Hi-

We are in need of a co-host. Are you still available?

Hi Kathryn, 

Currently, I own and manage three Air BNB’s. I’m interested in learning about this Co-Hosting you are talking about. Would you mind speaking with me about this? If so, please send me an email at **. 

Thanks, Allison

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

@Kathryn256 Hi, I would love to cohost for your property. I’m local to the area and available as needed. Incredibly professional with a great attention to detail. You can contact me directly 

Hello- I am interested in learning more about your co hosting services in JAX. please message me!

Hey Kathryn! My husband and I are host in the beaches area and own a property services company (I own and manage full-time in addition to being a part-time instructor - he's military).  We specialize  in co-hosting 🙂  Here is the website but let me know if you want to chat and I can put together a customized quote for montly service. Speak to you soon!

-Laura

**[Link removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines

Hi-

We are in need of a co-host. Are you still available?

Hello- I am interested in learning more about your co hosting services. please message me! 

Hi! Do you still offer your management services? Thanks! 

Marisa203
Level 2
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

Hi there! 

My name is Marisa and I am a superhost managing several properties in the Jacskonville area. I have availability right now to manage approximately 4 more in the Jacksonville/ Ponte Vedra/ St. Augustine area. If you have a need for a co-host to handle online communication, in-person check-in greetings, schedule cleanings, restock supplies , check-out walk- thru for possible damage , assist with maintenance requests then I'm your girl. You can contact me here or at 2.6.7.2.2.7.9.1.9.3

In Service and Stay Blessed!

Marisa 

Hello- I am interested in learning more about your co hosting services in JAX. please message me!

Hi Marisa! Are you still offering your co-host services?

Hello Marisa,

I am closing on a Duplex in Jax Beach next month. If you are still available, I'd certainly be interested in chatting.

Thanks so much!

Reginald