Hello l'm new here l'm able to welcome the guest soon?

Alexis515
Level 1
Kigali, Rwanda

Hello l'm new here l'm able to welcome the guest soon?

I am new here but l do not in w if l am able to start welcome the Guest .

4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Alexis515 

Not sure what your question is,but IMO your listing needs some tuning, to start with better photo's / description.

You also offer 1 bedroom with 1 bed (not shown) , for 5 guests (?)

If you want to offer multiple rooms, you need to create a listing for each room.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Alexis515  No, you are not ready to welcome guests. You should snooze your listing so it can't be booked yet, and  take a look at how other hosts present their properties. 

You have 5 photos that are all of the ground. You need to take photos of the accommodation you are providing- the bedroom, the bathroom, the kitchen, any living and outside areas the guests will have access to.

Then you need to describe the place and what you offer in the listing description.

And, as Emiel said, you can't list a room with one bed for 5 people. That makes no sense.

Mark116
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

@Alexis515  I'd be interested what your thinking was in the photos you chose, because to me they give me no idea at all of what the condo would be other that I presume  it is gated.  You should probably look at other listings in your area to get a sense of what photos to take and how to arrange them and what types of descriptions to write.  Your price seems very low, but I am not familiar w/your market, but you may want to check on that as well.  I agree that you may want to snooze this listing until you can add photos of the interior space and more detail.  good luck.

@Alexis515  I don't understand what you're trying to offer here. Your listing only shows three pictures of some dirt, and one of a random wall in an empty room. Is this a joke?