!Help! Can't change amenities.

Nicole422
Level 2
Ashmore, Australia

!Help! Can't change amenities.

For some reason I can't find where to include several amenities that show crossed out on my listing.

I do have:

Free Street Parking

Wireless Intercom

Internet

Kid Friendly

But they are crossed out on my listing and I don't see any checkmark options for them when editing.

Thanks for the help!

7 Replies 7
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

@Nicole422 Find "Manage listings" and then look for white "Edit" buttons for each section of your listing. The link should look like this:

(https://www).airbnb.com/manage-your-space/XXXXXXXX/details where XXXXXXXX is your property's ID.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"

Those items are offered in the amenities check list.

I found in calendar area to allow or not allow children.  Mine is marked yes but still getting not kid friendly.  WTF

I can't edit them either. I go to the Edit buttom and am able to check on my added ammenities, but the SAVE buttom is faded and it won't let me click on it, hence changes can't be saved.

Debbie569
Level 1
Miami Beach, FL

I'm having that problem too. I checked an additional amenities but the SAVE button is faded.

Komang14
Level 2
Bali, Indonesia

Hi, I am having that problem too where the SAVE button faded on MacOS but when I use WIndows 10 the SAVE button can click again. Maybe this issue is on MacOS. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Nic56
Level 1
Vancouver, Canada

I had the same problem, but for some reason, the following helped...

Go to your listings page.

Click on the empty square just underneath the title (an example of my title is: 2 LISTINGS) on the left hand side of the page.

When you click that button, a box should appear in the right hand corner that says EDIT SELECTED.

Click that button, and make some changes there.

I realize it won't have all of the options here, however, once you make them, and press DONE, remain on that page, and click directly onto one of your listings.

NOW, you should be able to go under amenties, make your changes, and SAVE them.

Not sure why this worked for me, but it did. Hope it helps you guys!

Cherise13
Level 1
College Station, TX

I am unable to edit due to the faded Save button on my Mac via Chrome; however, I was able to do it easily on my iPhone app. Looks like this has been an issue for over 2 years per the history of this thread - yikes!