Help - my calendar has been blocked by Airbnb

Answered!
Maisie1
Level 2
Forestburg, Canada

Help - my calendar has been blocked by Airbnb

Hi, I just listed my space, and when I went to view it live, the whole upcoming week was blocked off as unavailable. I tried to go back in and mark it as available for that week, but I can't do that. Why is this? I don't have any pending reservations that I can see.

Does Airbnb block off a week as unavailable when you first join?

I'm in a remote area so I just can't see it being booked as other hosts in the area are not booked for the coming week.

1 Best Answer
Maisie1
Level 2
Forestburg, Canada

Yes, I finally figured the days out, thanks!

View Best Answer in original post

10 Replies 10

When I look at  your listing, all days are available this week.  

Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

Hi @Maisie1 - I see full availability as well.  Looks like you're good to go.

Maisie1
Level 2
Forestburg, Canada

Yes, I finally figured the days out, thanks!

Janet151
Level 1
Cambridge, United Kingdom

Why is my calendar blocked blue  I have not had bookings for weeks.....is blue normal to the host and does it appear unblocked to guests?  So far I have been fully booked and turning guests away....so this is unusual!

Gregory58
Level 2
Lakeland, FL

I had a guest confirm, with me...then realized it was the wrong month (no problem), They however couldf not cancel, so after speaking with guest on phone, I cancelled the reservation and added the new one with the correct dates...HOWEVER. Airbnb has blocked my calendar for thos errored dates..how do I unblock those dates in August??

Julian12
Level 2
Singapore

I have a booking [Personal information hidden],  but I can't accept it as it claimed that my calendar is bloced, when i checkec my calendar it is ok, but stated also my guest Id not approved yet, but my guest said her end is ok. Can someone look into this urgent 

Noel82
Level 2
Taguig, Philippines

Airbnb is blocking ALL FRIDAYS and some random dates in my calendar for the next 12 months.  I unblocked March 2019 so a guest can book and  when he's on the payment page it gave an error that it's not available again.  I immediately opened the calendar and it's blocked again! This has been happening since July and it's getting to my nerves already.

Janet151
Level 1
Cambridge, United Kingdom

Why not telephone them they seem very quick to phone me if there is a dispute or write to their address. And yes it has happend to me once before when an entire month was blocked...for a while I checked it daily and unblocked it they also began putting in their own prices which I also corrected daily.

It eventually stopped.

Payment page error is atrocious!

Noel82
Level 2
Taguig, Philippines

I'm interested to know why this is happening and what is the fix for this annoying issue. I would like to stay with Airbnb platform.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Noel82,

I'm so sorry to hear about this. 

As Janet mentioned, why not get in touch with Airbnb? I was able to find a guide that explains multiple ways to get in touch with Airbnb. Please click here to view the Airbnb contact guide. 

Could you keep me updated about this? 

Thank you,

Quincy 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen