Help please, how to Sync Calaender on the App ?

Chris232
Level 10
Petersfield, United Kingdom

Help please, how to Sync Calaender on the App ?

I have my listings on both Airbnb and Booking.com platforms. Trouble is that AirBnB is so slow to synchronise the calender when a booking is made on Booking.com. which in the past has led to a double booking

In the past, when a booking was made on Booking.com it was easy to go into Airbnb Calender and click on sync, Calenders were automatically sync'ed so no chance of a double booking.

Now that AirBnB have played with the calender layout I am having trouble on the app to sync calenders ... no sync button !

I have to go to my lap top, log in, go to listings and work my way through complex route to get to syn'ing the calenders.

So much easier just to have a Sync Button on each calender page to click on.

Any ideas how to easerly sync on the App

Many thanks

2 Replies 2
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Chris232,  

I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble synchronising your calendars. here's a bit more info on this process in this article

• Your Airbnb calendar automatically resyncs every five minutes, although the frequency of resyncs by your external calendars is determined by their owners (e.g. HomeAway or Vrbo).

• To sync your Airbnb calendar with other calendars, you’ll need to log in to your account on a desktop computer or browser – this feature isn’t available on the Airbnb app.

I hope this helps 🙂 

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Chris232
Level 10
Petersfield, United Kingdom

Hello @Emilie 

Thank you for your reply

"Your Airbnb calendar automatically resyncs every five minutes, " ! ?

I had a booking last night (Midnight) from Booking.com, my airBnB calander had not updated when I logged in this morning at 7.00am.

So in 7hrs I could easily have been double booked !

This is a serious failure by AirBnB

Chris