Hey! New host here, Just a small important question :)

Answered!

Hey! New host here, Just a small important question :)

I've recently added my apartment on here and got a couple instant bookings already.

The date of Arrival of my first client hasn't come yet but I also haven't been paid yet.

So my question is, That means that they've already paid airbnb and I'll get paid soon after they arrive or I have to request the money from the client?

Thanks for the help!

1 Best Answer
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Maik7,

For stays of less than 28 days Airbnb takes the money up front from the guest as soon as the reservation is confirmed.

Airbnb then starts the process of paying you the day after the guest checks in. Depending on your payout method it make take a further few days for the money to reach your account.

The article below explains the process.

When am I charged for a reservation?

Steve.

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Maik7,

For stays of less than 28 days Airbnb takes the money up front from the guest as soon as the reservation is confirmed.

Airbnb then starts the process of paying you the day after the guest checks in. Depending on your payout method it make take a further few days for the money to reach your account.

The article below explains the process.

When am I charged for a reservation?

Steve.

Hello @Steve143!

Thank you for the information and help!

Kind Regards,

Maik

Hello my name is Alli and I just completed My Airbnb Account it has been two days now, when will I get my first guest.

Jerry257
Level 1
Scarborough, Trinidad and Tobago

hi, I am Jerry and my question is after my guest arrive how do I inform abnb of the arrival?

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Jerry257  You don't need to tell Airbnb when the guests arrive.