Hey hey - need help with organizing my rental listing/ Unique property

Jennifer1448
Level 2
Salt Lake City, UT

Hey hey - need help with organizing my rental listing/ Unique property

Hey Gang - 

I am a veteran Airbnb Host, that is getting back into the game by managing a rental for my brother, in his house. We have a rental that can sleep 8 but also can be closed off to be 2 / 4 person rentals. I have only ever listed one property at a time with one calendar. How do you organize your calendar to avoid overlap? I hope that makes sense?! 

Thanks so much - Jen Levy

2 Replies 2
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Jennifer1448  You'd have to create 3 listings, one for each 4 person rental and one for the entire place. Of course, you would only show photos on each listing of the rooms available for that listing, and the other info, number of beds and guests. Then you'd link the calendars so if one or both of the 4 person listings got booked, the entire place listing would be unavailable. Don't ask me how to do this, I never have, but the info should be available on the site in the Help pages.

It would be important to make clear on the 4 person listings that there is another similar unit attached which may be rented to other guests, but that they wouldn't be sharing any rooms. If they'd be sharing outdoor spaces, make that clear as well.

Thank you so much I will check there,