Hi My unit isn't listing.

Hi My unit isn't listing.

Hi  My listing isn't showing despite being a) definitely being ticked as listed under the status b)  receiving emails about pricing suggesitons etc from Air BNB (and following their advice to change to Instant Booking and Automated Pricing), c) it shows up when I search as a host.  When others have searched on a broad or tight filter setting, it just doesn't show.   I've had no queries or bookings, which is why I had friends searched.  I've listed twice before with no problems.  Any ideas?  Thanks so much.  NB.  Do hosts have to be Verified?  Or just people wanting to rent?

9 Replies 9

PS.  I've checked the Listing Status and it's definitely listed.  No one else can see it on very loose or tight Fliters.  Grrrrr.

Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
Level 10
Pamplemousses, Mauritius

@Leona15 I can assure you that your listing is visible.I believe you have not updated your calender for a very long time,it looks like your listing is only available from the 26th of July 2018 till 6th of October 2018 and there are also some dates which are blocked in between that period too also all future dates are blocked after the 6th of October.Please check your calender and unblock the dates that appears to have been blocked by mistake.Good luck and happy hosting!!!

Thanks.  I updated the calendar and relisted 3 weeks ago.  Friends searched on  a variety of the dates available on the calendar.  Ie 1-14 August and I have 12 weeks max as a search criteria.  I just had 3 people search and it didn't show.  The heading is Steps to Crown Street.  Is that what  you saw?  Thanks again for your help.

@Leona15  Your friends were unable to find your place on these dates simply because the 5th and 12th of August are block.Please note that in August the 19th and 26th also are blocked.I simply went on your profile and found your listing there.The problem is definitely due to the dates that are blocked inbetween. Happy hosting!!!

Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
Level 10
Pamplemousses, Mauritius

calendar*

Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Leona15,

As @Oomesh-Kumarsingh0 says. your listing is visible, but you do have to zoom in very close.

While logged out, I searched for "Entire place" accommodation in Surry Hills, New South Wales for the 1st to the 14th of August next and your listing showed up. I had no other filters set.

As there are more than 300 "entire place" listings for Surrey Hills I had to move the map to centre your area and then zoom in to the max by clicking the "+" button 3 times.

Even with the filters below I still had to centre your area on the map but then your listing showed without having to zoom in.

Beds 1, Bedrooms 1, Bathrooms 2, Kitchen, A/C, Pool.

Steve.

Screenshot (30).png

Beverly74
Level 2
San Francisco, CA

how do i find my listing on this site? Thank you, Bev

Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Beverly74,

Type "san jose del cabo" in the search box when you go to the airbnb website.

Then move the map to have your stree at the centre. Then zoom in using the "+" button on the map.

Make sure that the "Search as I move the map" box is checked so that the map is updated as you move it or zoom in or out.

Steve.

Screenshot (33).png

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks for the help @Oomesh-Kumarsingh0 & @Steve143 :-). 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen