Hi There, I am fairly new to AIRBNB, can someone tell me how to read a review in English?

Hi There, I am fairly new to AIRBNB, can someone tell me how to read a review in English?

3 Replies 3
Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

from what language please? I see there's a Danish one towards the top, if it is that one you want help with it reads:

The holiday house is quietly placed in good driving distance to Yosemite, 45-60 mins. Good possibilities to relax in the large comfortable house with a veranda around most of the hosue. In the kitchen is all you have need for. The house is not in a modern style, but everything works well.

Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Google translate is great.....

Hi!

I think Google translate is the fastest way to translate. However, when it is important you cannot rely on machine translation. I like Lingviny (lingviny.com) which helps send and receive quick emails in different languages right from your Gmail. The translations are done by professional human translators. I have used it both for emails and just to get quick and accurate translations of my friends' listings reviews.

Hope this helps!

Ryan