Hi guys I'm new

Ufuoma0
Level 1
Abuja, NG

Hi guys I'm new

I just made my first listing and would like pointers from successful hosts.

4 Replies 4

@Ufuoma0  You need to put more descriptive text in your listing. What you offer is billed as a "Shared Room," which means that the guest does not have a private space to herself. Before booking such an arrangement, any guest would want more clarity on details like how many people are in the household, whether the room is enclosed, if there's a secure place for guests' belongings, and what times of day the room is used or accessed by others.

It's very important to set accurate expectations from the beginning; if your first review comes from a guest who's unpleasantly surprised, it will be hard to get other bookings.

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

Should you have a house rule that you will only allow a single female to stay? (I think this is your intention).

Also does the flat have a living room? Do you stay in the living room if you have a guest or do you move out?

All a bit unclear to me (and potential guests)

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Ufuoma0  I  find your listing unclear as well. If the guest will have the bedroom to themselves, it should be listed as "private room". Where will you be sleeping? You need to be a lot more clear and descriptive about what is on offer and the general living situation.

Hi! Can anyone tell me how do you clean your linen once you rent your RV and it's returned?  This is my first rental.  Do we take to a cleaners to clean or a cleaning service etc.?