Hi my add says posted but I can not find it listed Its not available until April 2018 is that why

Answered!
Brad-and-Amanda0
Level 2
Gold Coast, Australia

Hi my add says posted but I can not find it listed Its not available until April 2018 is that why

I am new to this and just trying to set up my add

1 Best Answer

Hello @Brad-and-Amanda0,

Looks like you'll have to conact Airbnb support. I still can't find your listing either.

Log in and click on "Help" and then type "contact airbnb" in the "Ask a question ..." box. Then click on the "I want to contact Airbnb" link.
Then click on the "Contact page" link near the end of the page.

You can also type "contact airbnb" in the "Search the community" box on these forum pages where you posted your question. Scroll down a little in the list of suggestions that appears and click on the "Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide[UPDATED]" one. That lists phone numbers and ways to contact them via Twitter or Facebook.

Steve.

View Best Answer in original post

9 Replies 9
Marie405
Level 10
Taguig, Philippines

Hi @Brad-and-Amanda0 that is most likely the reason why.  If not, try switching Instant Book on and see if your listing appears.

thank you for the advice and assistance we are still trying to work it out 

Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Brad-and-Amanda0,

Having searched with instant book on and with it off and both when logged in and logged out I too can't find your listing in Labrador for dates this month and for May 2018.

It may take a day for a newly published listing to appear in searches. If it's now more than 24 hours since you published it you should contact Airbnb support.

I have one suggestion. You say that your lisitng is unavailable until April 2018 but, on your calendar, all dates from today the 25th of November onwards are shown as available. Since you have instant book turned on someone can now book any date from today and it will be automatically confirmed without you having to approve it.

You should block all dates from today until whenever you can accommodate guests.

The links below have more information on blocking, instant book and searching.

How do I make dates available or blocked on my calendar?

Searching-for-your-Instant-Book-Listing

Your-top-questions-about-Airbnb-Search

Answers-to-your-top-Instant-Book-questions

How do I turn Instant Book on or off?

Steve.

Thanks Steve yes I have done all of the above also still no luck I did from the beginning block all dates up until April I thought it may be why it was not listed, my status says says Listed but still nothing Last night I unblocked all dates back to today to see what would happen and I got an email this morning at 4am saying congratulations you add has been published, I still could not see it anywhere but got back on and blocked all dates again till april As I can not risk if it is visable, someone booking, as it Is tenanted untill mid March I have sent a msg to Air B&B support hopefuly I here back monday I have made it available from the start of april as my town is Hosting the Commonwealth games and thought it would be a good kick start as have many others in our city THere adds are available to veiw with all date until then blocked also some I can not work it out. I will get aventually your msg and advise is much apreciated thank you..

Hello @Brad-and-Amanda0,

Looks like you'll have to conact Airbnb support. I still can't find your listing either.

Log in and click on "Help" and then type "contact airbnb" in the "Ask a question ..." box. Then click on the "I want to contact Airbnb" link.
Then click on the "Contact page" link near the end of the page.

You can also type "contact airbnb" in the "Search the community" box on these forum pages where you posted your question. Scroll down a little in the list of suggestions that appears and click on the "Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide[UPDATED]" one. That lists phone numbers and ways to contact them via Twitter or Facebook.

Steve.

Thanks again yes I will do that went through a process that went right through to find ny listing and showed all the other place around me but was still not there it must be a glitch as I can not see that I have done anything wrong yet to to show my listing 

All sorted thank you called them and they sorted it imediatly fingers crossed we get some interest 

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thank you @Steve143 and @Marie405 for helping out @Brad-and-Amanda0!

I'm glad to hear you've got everything sorted now. 

Let us know when you host your first guests! 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Hi Quincy sorry mate for the late reply, I was just looking through and come across your comment we have now hosted over 100 bookings and doing well. We have had a handful of bad experiences but the majority of bookings have  been a great experience. We currently going through some issues and feeling quite let down with the lack of support we are getting from Air BNB