High Season

High Season

Hi,

I have a house that sleeps 12.

during low season I would like to rent the house out to smaller groups of people, i.e. 6 and then charge an additional price per nigh per extra guest over 6. I know how to do this in the settings. 

The problem is I don’t want to do this at peak times, I.e I would like to offer the house as a fixed price for 12 guests at peak times.

Any one know if this is possible?

thanks 

Ann

3 Replies 3
Rowena29
Level 10
Australia

@Ann24284 airbnbn is not sufficiently flexible to enable you to do that - you can have a base price for 6 and charge extra OR a base price for 12 - not both operating at different times of the year.

the only solution I can think of is to create a duplicate listing. During peak season ( 12 guests) block out the dates on your second listing ( 6 guests ).  Vice versa during low season.   

Hope this helps

Hi Rowena,

thank you very much for this suggestion it does appear to be The only solution to my dilemma,  I use other platforms to advertise the property and sync the calendars to Airbnb so not sure this would work either?

@Ann24284 Yes  - you'll have to remove the high season one when it is blocked ( during low season) from the sych and add the unblocked low season one ( or the blocked one will block the other platforms). OR you could just remove airbnb from all the synchs adn be sure to carry a device with the apps on it so you can quickly manually block if a booking comes through via another platform. Even synched there's a small delay and sometimes the synchs don't work....