Hiring a private chef in Mexico: Playa del Carmen

Alesia2
Level 2
Washington, DC

Hiring a private chef in Mexico: Playa del Carmen

So, I am not a huge resort fan. I am planning a grown woman's girl's trip and we aren't trying to cook and grocery shop for the house. Is anyone aware of a private chef/caterer we could hire to provide 3 meals a day? They could just drop off or cook in the house. If anyone has something that'd be greatly appreciated! 

Not looking for feast or anything super fancy, but just looking to not have to be in the kitchen.

9 people total.

5 Replies 5
Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Alesia2

Perhaps ask your host or try TripAdvisor forum ?

Jeff-and-Mariel0
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hello Alesia,

for safety reasons, I'd reccommend asking your host as you want someone they trust if you are welcoming them into your home and they will know the area must better and whats best for their property as well. I'd hate to see your trip ruined with the wrong reccommendation! 

be safe and have fun! 

Octavia3
Level 1
Warman, Canada

Did you find anyone?  I'm looking for them same thing and a little housekeeping duties every 2nd day

Hi, I am Tony Prieto in Playa Del Carmen. I am located in Playacar Fase 2, next to the Reef Hotel.

I am Mayan Villa Collection and I rent villas All Inclusive with  chef, concierge, beach service team and more.

I have 3 chefs available and menu you can pick what youu want.

TONY

1 888 MAYAN 90

goes right to my cell phone

or

+5219841086294 whatsapp

Pepe32
Level 1
Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Hi!

I'm chef Nájera from ensamble luxury chef company. We can cook at any part of riviera maya, we are located it at playa del Carmen if you are at Riviera Maya for vacation and like a chef at home we are a great option.

You can write us for info and prices at

Info@ensambleluxurychef.com 

Or text me at 9841069574