History of a bug that penalizes my ad for 1 month!

Pascal152
Level 2
Paris, France

History of a bug that penalizes my ad for 1 month!

Maybe an Airbnb leader will be interested in my problem ... The "Families Collection" tab has disappeared from my Opportunities page for 1 month - and I can not access my statistics or my ad by searching through This collection - I battle (nicely) with assistance for the technical service deign to look at my problem ... Right now, a person from assistance tries to relay this bug.

Last July, same thing - are some ads targeted by fate?  😉

2018-10-13 at 18-36-38.jpg

5 Replies 5
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Pascal152,

Lovely to meet you. I'm sorry to hear your frustration around this. 

I just wanted to check (as this post is from a couple of weeks ago), are you still experiencing this? 

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Bonjour Lizzie,

Thank you for your very friendly sign - unfortunately, yes, the tab "Families collection" is still missing - I have been in contact with (French) Airbnb support for 5 weeks now, but no results. Dar Eva is a house for families and the disappearance of the announcement of results via this filter since September 10 is penalizing and incomprehensible. Merci -  🙂 Pascal

Pascal152
Level 2
Paris, France
Pascal152
Level 2
Paris, France

I add that I have the 5 reviews of family with children or baby, including 2 with 5 * - but the problem of the disappearance of the tab seems simple to solve, and yet no ....

Pascal152
Level 2
Paris, France

Soon 2 months that my badge "Families collection" has disappeared, and with it my statistics - what does the technical service ??? if it is not incompetence it is called malice!