Home not Visible

Home not Visible

I just listed my home in Juana Diaz, Puerto Rico and family and friends have told me the home isnt visible unless they use the direct link. Why is this happening? 

Can the community let me know if they see my home? 

Home Name: Casita Arriba

Direct Link: https://airbnb.com/h/casita-arribajd

7 Replies 7
Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

The reason is "I just listed [...]"

It needs some time. Be patient.

It's an FAQ - see https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/AI-on-the-community/m-p/1481974/highlight/true#M350347

Hi, I'm having the same problem - everytime I look for listing on my laptop I see it but friends and family cannot.  Please can you let me know if I have not done something or any idea how long before it appears for guests to see?  many thanks

Sinead

Patricia990
Level 3
Calp, Spain

I posted this on another segment, but I am certainly no NEW to AirBNB  no is my lisiting:

I definitely have the same problem - over and again; while we are members for 4 or 5 years now, are 'Super-Hosts', never changed any essential details but rather added descriptions and photos, and of course DID comply with all AirBNB recommendations - and yet (!) = NULL RESULT for clearly unreserved time slot (see above – upper right corner another apartment is shown, same building, more €€ and less space); I repeat: one in THE SAME BUILDING, less space & more expensive = does SHOW!!

I tried many options, like taking out the A/C or one of the 3 bedrooms, from lower price than ours to higher = still, ours does NOT SHOW UP.

Another case, 2 months ago, it showed our location to be in an industrial area next to a gas station; "AirBNB does not want to give too exact a location"; excuse me: many offers (like the other place in our building) show location exact to <30 meters.

I am utterly disappointed – and it is NOT a unique case - former renters said they would prefer to reserve through AirBNB and (since they had our phone from years ago) complained that our place as not shown at all.

Does any official clerk ever look into these hosts' comments?!

Greetings from Costa Blanca,

More than angry –> very disappointed, Patricia

PatriciART
Patricia990
Level 3
Calp, Spain

I repeat my 'Q':
Does any official AirBNB clerk ever look into these hosts' comments?!

@Edgar452 - did your (very similar) problem ever get addressed or solved?

@Sinead42  - dito .. did your (very similar) problem ever get addressed or solved?

PatriciART
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Patricia990 "I repeat my 'Q':
Does any official AirBNB clerk ever look into these hosts' comments?!"

No.

Sometimes the forum moderators here (who have no power to make decisions, they just moderate the forum) are kind enough to ping something over to customer service for a host or guest who isn't having their issue dealt with, but if Airbnb has reps who read what is posted here, they sure don't take any action.

@Sarah977 Thanks a lot;

ALL WAS REPEATED, see below 
(but the page did NOT auto-update to show the post)

PatriciART

@Sarah977 Thanks a lot; that was my impression from other posts on other topics that I read about or learned of.

Well - THIS TOPIC IS IMPORTANT enough to make me taking further steps: it shall be brought to the attention of the upper ranks, something so disturbing and illogical it rests from AirBNB's image and puts serious doubt in their 'impartial algorithms' .

Have a nice Sunday - success and well-being to ALL

PatriciART