Home swap-ski house in Vermont

Sarah2520
Level 1
Morristown, VT

Home swap-ski house in Vermont

Hi!

We are a family of 3, looking for fun February vacation destinations. We have a ski condo(two bedrooms, 4beds-6people

max) I’d love to do a home swap of sorts. I want to operate within the Airbnb system so I’d like to officially rent your house while you officially rent mine. I suppose it would cost us both the Airbnb fees, but if we charge each other the same amount it’s pretty much a home swap. If you are interested let me know!

2 Replies 2
Georges185
Level 2
La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic

Hi there! We are a family of 4 and would love to do the same. We have our place in the Dominican Republic, precisely in Punta Cana beach. beautiful place.

Our condo:
-Master bedroom with King Size bed, private bathroom and "L" shape balcony overlooking a golf course
-2nd bedroom with large window and a large bunk bed (mostly for children).
-Fully equipped kitchen with all appliances such as, 4 burner electric stove, microwave, electric oven, blender, toaster and a top freezer refrigerator
-Living room with large comfy bed-couch, flat screen TV, music center with cassette and record player (yes, you've heard it right).
-Private balcony with lots of plants ideal to sit for a while to relax, they may need some water 😉
-Condo swimming pool next to the building.

Please, let us know if this interest you and when all this madness finally ends we can get in touch to make it happen.

GEORGES
Marissa143
Level 2
Temecula, CA

Hello! I'm in Temecula, CA and would love to home swap! I have a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home about 1400 sq feet with a pool. 20 minutes from CA wine country, 40 minutes from CA beaches, an hour from San Diego and 1.5 from Los Angeles. Interested in long term stays too!

Please let me know!