Host Getting people to see the house.

Answered!

Host Getting people to see the house.

Hello, 

I'm Renting an apartment in Israel, I have been in it for a month now and i'm leaving in a week. 

my host called me this morning saying that will be coming with a few people to see the apartment, 

people that will be renting after i leave. 

my quistion is that is it legal for him to have people in the apartment while im still renting it?

Thank you. 

1 Best Answer
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Laws differ in each country, @Muataz0, but usually a landlord can have access to his property while you rent if you are given proper notice.  Many Air BNB hosts will ask to enter a long term listing if there is a repair needed or if there are cleaning options as part of the space.  However, if you are uncomfortable with the host/landlord entering your apartment in your absence, you should let them know.  Air BNB does not support future guests seeing a listing before booking a reservation as a safety issue for the host and encourages hosts to use the site rather than have a preview.  Hope this helps

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Laws differ in each country, @Muataz0, but usually a landlord can have access to his property while you rent if you are given proper notice.  Many Air BNB hosts will ask to enter a long term listing if there is a repair needed or if there are cleaning options as part of the space.  However, if you are uncomfortable with the host/landlord entering your apartment in your absence, you should let them know.  Air BNB does not support future guests seeing a listing before booking a reservation as a safety issue for the host and encourages hosts to use the site rather than have a preview.  Hope this helps

Thank you So much @Linda108, This really helped. 

the land lord agreed to my complaints and he will not be visitng with people until im out. 

Thank you so much. 

Kind regards.