Host Guarantte communication or lack of!!!!!!

Host Guarantte communication or lack of!!!!!!

Hi I'm hoping someone out there can help me, I hosted a family 2 weeks ago, however the family were not a family as per the booking but a group of men who used my cottage for a drink and drug binge weekend, luckily enough I got wind of what was going on and managed to get them out after one night, unfortunately they have left over £1550 worth of damage, I've been through the correct procedures and now my case has been taken to a higher level in regards to claiming through host guarantee , communication is not proving to be simple with Airbnb, I email every day, I relay the same story daily to an Airbnb rep. who tells me how sorry they are for my situation and I will be contacted, to cut a long story short i'm never contacted although the guest has rejected my money request and I have provided pictures of damages and drug residue, and now involved Airbnb as per their procedures,  does anybody have a telephone number or email address for somebody with a little bit of authority i.e claims etc my requests just seem to disappear into this virtual world and i'm still calling everyday explaining the same strory…..

1 Reply 1
Rowena29
Level 10
Australia

@Jayne118 

So sorry you are having this negative experience.

CS are notorious for failing to follow up things in a timely manner.

From what I have read on these boards, a case manager will eventually make contact - but possibly not in the time parametres you would expect.

I'll stop writing now as this is well outside my experience I know there are other hosts who can help     

@Susan17   ?