Host canceled due to Airbnb blocking there account

Host canceled due to Airbnb blocking there account

So host cancelled after Airbnb sent me a email instructing me to check out of the property due to an investigation on host.

Now I have no place to go and no money because I still don't know when will I get my refund, which is not my fault.

So what am I supposed to do now?

2 Replies 2

@Aloysio2   What an awful situation!  I would think this qualifies as an emergency, and you need to get a rep on the phone:  https://news.airbnb.com/expanding-the-urgent-support-line/

Airbnb should be assisting you with the re-housing process, but unfortunately their outsourced customer service has a terrible record of total incompetence and often leaves people waiting several days for a resolution. You'll probably have to wait for a callback, which means you'll need to book yourself a room for the night somewhere (hotel, hostel, etc) to keep your phone charged and check emails.  I hope you made sure to keep some emergency funds available for situations like this, because this kind of stuff happens to travelers all the time.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Oh no, I'm truly sorry to hear about this @Aloysio2. Were you able to get in touch with the team in the end? Also, I've passed this on to the team (just in case). 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen