Host guarantee

Philip268
Level 2
Highampton, United Kingdom

Host guarantee

Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me with an issue I have putting a claim in to air bnb for damages. I started by putting a claim in for damages which was escalated as the guest didn’t respond. I then noticed further damages which I provided quotes for however they are now not replying to my emails, rang customers services 5 times and they say I will have a reply shortly, this has now been 4 weeks. 

4 Replies 4
Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Philip268  If the additional damage was documented after you had another guest or 14 days after check out they will not include it. It usually takes a month or more to get results from AirBnB one way or the other. All you can do is keep calling and asking for your case to be escalated. 

Philip268
Level 2

Hi. Thank you for your reply. It was processed within 14 days and before the next guests checked in. Fingers crossed then that I get a reply soon. They keep switching and changing my case manager so I hope all information is being passed over to each new person? 

@Philip268  On the one case I put in a claim I had 3 or 4 different case managers and took a month to settle the claim. 

Philip268
Level 2

Ah I see. Fingers crossed then. Thank you for your help. It’s much appreciated and puts my mind at ease somewhat.