Host is not reacting to anything

Host is not reacting to anything

I have booked a 9 day stay in Copenhagen, which was automatically accepted. I paid everything, then booked our plane tickets. Having sent a friendly message to the host to ensure everything was fine with her, I expected some sort of reaction but got nothing. After a few days I tried again, then sent a friendly text message, still nothing. I called this morning to check if the number is stil active, but am getting a voicemail message. This host has zero review, and am starting to seriously think there is an issue with her. The Airbnb help system doesn't help, all the chatbot keeps telling me I should contact the host... Anyone knows what to do? 

Olivier

1 Reply 1
Alexandra316
Level 10
Lincoln, Canada

@Olivier951 I would contact Airbnb immediately and get them to try and contact the host. I would also be concered. It's possible that they're just on vacation or something themselves, but considering that they have no reviews, it's also possible that the place isn't actually available. There's a bunch of ways to contact Airbnb: see Re: Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide [UPDATE... - Page 10 - Airbnb Community (withairbnb.com). I like messaging them on Twitter @airbnbhelp but you can also call.