Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Answered!
Michelle1272
Level 6
Toowoon Bay, Australia

Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Hi

I am having trouble finding the green air bnb symbol so I can log into my host account.

I am also having trouble finding my property when I search for it.

1 Best Answer
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Please have a look at this article which might help: 

To ask a new question in the Community Center,  click below!

Stephanie_0-1677152405466.png

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

View Best Answer in original post

457 Replies 457

I agree at this point. Any suggestions.

Beware when you try to get a payment from Air BNB that hasn't been deposited into your account!  It took me two international phone calls and one on a three way call with my bank along with multiple messages to their support team to verify funds hadn't been received. They finally did a trace after saying they had already paid me but never apologised for the frustration and inconvenience in trying to get them to own up. I wonder if it would be this hard if your home was damaged and you had to make a claim? I was very disappointed in their lack of concern and accountability.

Trust me, they are. THey will screw up a booking in half second

Also wasted almost an hour trying to find my previous listing which I'd disabled.  I want to enable again,  but have no idea how.  Wonder why the page is made so user-unfriendly.

Totally agree cannot find how to upgrade my hosting page  Judith 

This is totally unacceptable, I need to access the calendar, because I've just had email telling me my property is now live again and people can book! I do hope they have a back up plan!!!

There is no room at this Inn.

Fully agree - totaly Unfriendly - just focus on collecting money

Me Too!!!!!!

Do AIR BNB ever reply to these questions.

Also I can't send other messages as the site says "I have highlighted " problems but there aren't any highlighted.

That's because there isn't one! I've been arguing with them all day! Terrible system. Try clicking in your photo, top right and you should be able to go in an edit. For some alterations you need to go live first! Like adding prices and your bank details. Hope this helps

@Fran174 wrote:

That's because there isn't one! I've been arguing with them all day! Terrible system. Try clicking in your photo, top right and you should be able to go in an edit. For some alterations you need to go live first! Like adding prices and your bank details. Hope this helps

Thanks for that..... will attempt going on line..... having a hard time editing certain things.

I understand, Im a home owner trying to book a guest on my calendar - but cant see any user friendly way to book my guests in?

@Linda79 wrote:

I understand, Im a home owner trying to book a guest on my calendar - but cant see any user friendly way to book my guests in?

I am also having trouble as a host to get on my site. Not sure why airbnb is making this site so difficult to use.

Terrible site

I have exactly the dame problem and always get a CLAIR of not answeing on time !