Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Answered!
Michelle1272
Level 6
Toowoon Bay, Australia

Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Hi

I am having trouble finding the green air bnb symbol so I can log into my host account.

I am also having trouble finding my property when I search for it.

1 Best Answer
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Please have a look at this article which might help: 

To ask a new question in the Community Center,  click below!

Stephanie_0-1677152405466.png

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

View Best Answer in original post

457 Replies 457

www.airbnb.com/r/parnias3

Hello my friend

If you are looking for being a host in Airbnb I would love to be your reference for anyone who wants to be a host and If you have any questions I can help you. It’s a reference link of mine your can start white my link as a super host in Airbnb and get 40$ when you apply for hosting and first guest comes to your house the Airbnb will pay yau 40$ as a New host.my link is below 

www.airbnb.com/r/parnias3

The worst website in the world . As a host you have no access into your account

I agree!  I can't access my account either, can't reply to due guests queries either. All I can get is the search for places to rent page. Spent hours yesterday awaiting replies from support an hour on the phone to support and am still not able to access my listings etc, terrible site!

The booking.com is much worst. I can't see the catch. Can't figure out whats the catch.

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Ana1973 there is no catch, it is the simplest thing ever, just type in extranet booking or admin. booking. com on your browser and type in your password and username. 

The site says, "no information on this site"

I quite agree Caroline CORNELL

I could not agree more.

Rubbish!

I totally agree.  I cannot access my account so cannot update any photos or anything else.  I used to be able to,  they have changed some thing.

Y

@Christiane361 wrote:

I agree . I’ve been trying all day to get into my account to register a booking for January. Just keeps putting me onto my own page and asking what dates I want. Worst site ever.

I am finding it difficult to log into my account as a co-host. I need help.

@Christiane361 wrote:

Come mai questo problema adesso???? Io da anni lavoro bene con airbnb ma da qualche gg non si accede al proprio profilo... 

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Ciao @Paola214,

Hai raggiunto la comunità di lingua inglese.

Clicca qui per visitare la comunità Italiana https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Community-Center-IT/ct-p/community-center-it.

Quincy

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

I'm hearin' ya Christiane. It's a shocker.