Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Answered!
Michelle1272
Level 6
Toowoon Bay, Australia

Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Hi

I am having trouble finding the green air bnb symbol so I can log into my host account.

I am also having trouble finding my property when I search for it.

1 Best Answer
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Please have a look at this article which might help: 

To ask a new question in the Community Center,  click below!

Stephanie_0-1677152405466.png

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

View Best Answer in original post

457 Replies 457
Susan1864
Level 1
Idaho Falls, ID

Hate this website! Never can get to where I need. Maybe they should spend a little of their money on someone that knows how to develop a user friendly site.

Terry378
Level 1
Oakland, CA

What is the deal with getting on air bnb site for hosts.  All I get is places to sign up or a site to rent a place but nothing for hosts to get messages etc. Any ideas?

Mary-Anne17
Level 2
Kei Mouth, South Africa

need to block out dates and cannot access my account

Paola214
Level 2
Bologna, Italy

Anch io oggi vorrei entrare nel mio airbnb xche clienti partono domania non riesco... Help

Paola214
Level 2
Bologna, Italy

Ha traDotto. Male partono domani

Paola214
Level 2
Bologna, Italy

Partono non arrivano

Paola214
Level 2
Bologna, Italy

Anch io non riesco ad entrare come host.. Solo x prenotare casa mia

went to go into Air B& B as a host this morning and it would not accept my password 

Hi, I am having the same problem in South Africa and we do not have a local Airbnb phone number to contact for assistance. The official site does not respond to help. Paul

Suzy92
Level 2
Auckland, New Zealand

How can I contact airbnb to get answers to my questions - how do I log in to my account?

Hello,

I am trying to reset my password and it says that sent a link to my email but not.  Can you help me?

Kitty7
Level 2
Hermanus, ZA

I agree-Airbnb's previous website was much more user friendly.Now I don't know how to access my account,check on listings,reservations etc.Nowhere can I access my account-MOST unfriendly website for hosts!!Is Airbnb doing anything about these questions/complaints?Is anyone looking at these comments and doing something about it...???

Ulrich64
Level 1
Bromskirchen, Germany

can´t get into my host profile and can+t respond when I get my emails from guests !

Andy542
Level 3
Oria, Spain

Am in Spain and just tried to log in which I can although have to be sent a pin number then only to find tht the "Host" option has gone.  Hope AirBnB resolve this swiftly!

Even if logged in to account when I try to contact AirBnB it logs me out. So frustrating. Thankfully most of my bookings are through Booking.com so may cancel AirBnB