Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Answered!
Michelle1272
Level 6
Toowoon Bay, Australia

Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Hi

I am having trouble finding the green air bnb symbol so I can log into my host account.

I am also having trouble finding my property when I search for it.

1 Best Answer
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Please have a look at this article which might help: 

To ask a new question in the Community Center,  click below!

Stephanie_0-1677152405466.png

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

View Best Answer in original post

457 Replies 457
Brian1726
Level 1
New York, NY

I agree  ... you stupid developers make it so complex for owners. Stop. Leave the dashboard alone.  Spend endless hours looking for where you moved something or changed something. So frustrating. 

Benoit234
Level 1
Black River, Mauritius

Airbnb mobile app used to be so user friendly I don't know what happened and why they changed it! I am getting crazy just to try and find the way to get to the host page calender reservation etc it's terrible 

Merita12
Level 2
Auckland, New Zealand

Me too...i can't log into my Airbnb account...this is getting too complicated! 

Lawrence61
Level 2
Lyman, SC

I couldn't agree more working on the Airbnb site is a pain in the A _ _. I can NEVER get to my page without going through HELL. I don't want to use ASK or Logify or any other site just Airbnb.

David

Elaine639
Level 1
Bristol, VT

I am unable to access my hosting page or calendar

Jerry389
Level 1
Loveland, CO

Have had trouble getting back to accept  or decline stage. Have had bookings without confirmation. 

I have listed my property but unable to see on the site.Please help,

I have spent 30 minutes trying to get into my host account so I can reply to a guest inquiry and all I can sign into this community page. Airbnb are you even listening, this thread is 35 pages long!

Yadira22
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Paul6545 

This is a community forum, mainly used by Airbnb hosts. 

To access your airbnb host account from the community pages, click on your face icon, and it will go onto a community profile page. 

From profile page, underneath your face icon on the RHS, it says "View AIRBNB profile" -> take you to the Airbnb site, there is another face icon on the top right hand side, and click "manage listings" -> Click on "Inbox" and from here you can reply etc. 

Hope this helps. 

Yadira 

Tina6744
Level 2
Lady Lake, FL

I agree with you. This is a very, very complicated site.  They should take into consideration that there are some people over 35 trying to use this site.

Tina6744
Level 2
Lady Lake, FL

how do I find my listing...is there another site I should be on?

How do I change my charges???

It's impossible to do anything on this.

@Tina6744  This is the community forum, a discussion forum for hosts and guests. Go to Airbnb.com and sign in. Then you should be able to be in your hosting account. I know- we're not all techies, I'm sure not, but you will need to spend some time once you get to your hosting account, exploring all the settings and where to find what. It's definitely not user-friendly, but you'll eventually get it.

Dahlia13
Level 1
Thornton Heath, United Kingdom

Hi Airbnb. I unlisted my listings. I got 2 emails stating that my listings will become live again tomorrow and people will be able to find me and book. I dont want this, however when I tried to follow your prompts in the emails to snooze again, I couldnt do this. I do not want to be booked again. thanks.

@Dahlia13  This is not Airbnb. This is just a discussion forum for hosts and guests. No one here can do anything with your listing. You'll have to keep trying to delist it or try to contact Airbnb customer service.

Marita81
Level 1
Low Head, Australia

I have spent 3 months trying to upload my house as a host and download my photos.

There is no "service" or "help" worthy of the name (coming out of the Philippines) and the Australian helpline 02 8520333 do not answer their phones. Welcome to the nightmare of trying to list your home with AirBnB.  Marita