Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Answered!
Michelle1272
Level 6
Toowoon Bay, Australia

Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Hi

I am having trouble finding the green air bnb symbol so I can log into my host account.

I am also having trouble finding my property when I search for it.

1 Best Answer
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Please have a look at this article which might help: 

To ask a new question in the Community Center,  click below!

Stephanie_0-1677152405466.png

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

View Best Answer in original post

457 Replies 457
Charlie353
Level 1
Glasgow, United Kingdom

I'm shocked to have to use this thread.  I've been a host for years, and a traveller, and have switched between the two easily - until today!  Suddenly I can't log in as a host.  This is disastrous.  The site keeps taking me to the traveller section and when I attempt to log in as a host it treats me as if I'm setting up an account for the first time.  Please please sort this out by restoring the 'switch to hosting' icon.

i also can not find my Airbnb account to add specials or change rates  ...no way I struggle too much with this now.... 

I'm also having difficulties finding and updating my account.

I can't seem to find or log into my calendar to block dates on my listings

Simone1038
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

I cant log in either.....

Tim431
Level 2
Bridgehampton, NY

Why does airbnb make it so difficult to login as a host?

Vacaciones-Castillejo-S-0
Level 1
Arundel, United Kingdom

Absolutely right,   We have been Air BnB hosts since 2014 and suddenly we can't find an easy way to get to the site as hosts. What has gone wrong?

I'm done!! Just spent 2 hours setting up my listing. Now can't figure out how to log in as a host to sinc my calendar.

Not worth it!!! I'll just stay with VRBO. Very user UNFRIENDLY site here!!

Avelyn0
Level 1
New Plymouth, New Zealand

I can't find how to login to my account as a host? Crazy stuff!

Gina1447
Level 1
Orlando, FL

me too>>all is so different and hard to access

Betty377
Level 2
Pembroke Pines, FL

it keeps taking me to TRAVELING account...   i really need to send my guests CHECK OUT INFO!

Quite frankly, I am fed up with AirBnB. Hanging on to my rent for over six weeks from payment by the visitors to the time I actually receive it. Also AirBnB fees are charged to the visitor and the owner.  Nice way to earn money even at 0.001% interest. I also object to having to send emails to my visitors always via AirBnB, which then deletes any reference to addresses email or otherwise, telephone numbers. I also use a UK agency to let my property. They pay me the deposit immediately the visitor confirms the booking and the balance at least six weeks before the booking takes place and charge me their fee, but not the visitor. How about that AirBnB? @James 1945

Pippa48
Level 1
Johannesburg, South Africa

I too cannot log in to my cell phone Aurbnb account resulting in people turning up here without me knowing. What do I do ?

Pippa48
Level 1
Johannesburg, South Africa

I am a Host and have been for five years. Can anyone help me. Even telephone No's do not work.

Having the same problem can not log into my account very poor