Host not getting paid

Phil2807
Level 1
Palm Harbor, FL

Host not getting paid

As a new host, my second pay,ent is 2 weeks overdue. Customer service keeps giving me conflicting messages, meanwhile I am no closer to receiving payment. Can anyone help me to get paid?

2 Replies 2
Heather1037
Level 1
Stellenbosch, ZA

Something must be wrong with the payment process because I am also experiencing late payment.  How can this be escalated?  This should be an automated process, so what is the trouble? 

Laura557
Level 2
Barra de Potosí, Mexico

Unfortunately, this problem persists two years later. I am currently being denied payment for three reservaations. irbnb has admitted there s nothing wrong with my account. They simply are not issuing payment. I am on customer service with them daily and they just give me non-answers if they respond at all. I have escalated to the second tier of phone contact. I am still waiting for any kind of meaningful response more than a week past payment day.  I am a small business, like many of us. Not being paid has a big impact. The customer service seems there to shut hosts up more than anything and maybe to delay possible legal action. No help whatsoever. It's a joke. I am also asking if anyone out there knows of any help.