Hosting: Selecting non-sequential dates in the calendar at once

Lindsey231
Level 3
Fort Collins, CO

Hosting: Selecting non-sequential dates in the calendar at once

Is there any way to select multiple, non-sequential dates in the calendar dates at once? Each month our rates are different, and within each month, the weekend rates are different than the weekday rates, and sometimes even weekday rates vary.

So here is just an example in the month of July:

Fri, Sat: $150/night

Sunday-Wed: $130/night

Thursday: $140/night

Additionally: if a holiday - 4th of July falls on a week day - it would be weekend pricing - $150/night.

What I have to do is set the whole month to Sun - Wed pricing (b/c its the majority of the days), then go through and select Friday and Saturday in the first week and change the price to $150. Then go to the next week and set Friday and Saturday to $150. Then go to the next week....etc. Then start all over again for Thursdays, and again for Holidays. 

And then, because our airbnb location is in a seasonal tourist town, each month pricing schematic is different depending on demand. I have to go in month by month and manually do what I described above for every month with different pricing (which is almost all of them). It would be SO much easier if I could select non-sequential dates on the calendar and then set a price for just those dates.

Does anyone know if there is a way to do this, and if not, Airbnb please make it one!

1 Reply 1
Charles224
Level 10
Clare, Australia

@Lindsey231 old school - I would do exactly what you are already doing.

A quiet 10 minutes and a cup of coffee should do it.

Cheers, Charles