Hosting w/ multiple buildings/living spaces

Answered!
Emma2635
Level 2
Kenmore, WA

Hosting w/ multiple buildings/living spaces

Hi All,

I'm new to hosting and wondered if you all have any advice for my probably somewhat unique situation.  We have a property that has a main home that we've got configured to sleep 8.  This home's set up and we're welcoming guests.  The property also has a smaller detached apartment that could sleep between 4 and 6 depending on how we end up configuring it.  The main home has a lot more amenities and a view, and there's enough room for all guests from both spaces to dine in the main home - so I could imagine something like 3 families splitting the whole property.  

It seems like my options are:

1. List the whole thing - calling out the additional rooms in the apartment - with a higher nightly rate, cleaning fee, etc. - but probably lose out on guests who might only need the main home due to $
  2. A listing for each space - i guess warn people that others might book the other space - but worry this will detract from the experience of the folks staying in the main house.
  3. Some other method I don't know about?

Maybe there's an easy way to do this - but I haven't noticed it so far...  Thanks in advance!

1 Best Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Emma2635 

Maybe also consider:

- A listing the whole accommodation, but add a fee for additional guest above XX guests

- A listing for accommodation A, for accommodation B and for both, where the calenders must be linked.

How-do-i-add-a-fee-for-additional-guests-to-my-listing

How-do-i-link-airbnb-calendars-for-multiple-listings

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Emma2635 

Maybe also consider:

- A listing the whole accommodation, but add a fee for additional guest above XX guests

- A listing for accommodation A, for accommodation B and for both, where the calenders must be linked.

How-do-i-add-a-fee-for-additional-guests-to-my-listing

How-do-i-link-airbnb-calendars-for-multiple-listings

Thanks - I didn't really understand the linked calendar option - I think that's probably the way to go!  Appreciate the quick response!