Hosting

Answered!

Hosting

Would like to speak with a host in Tallahassee to ensure I have covered all of my bases

1 Best Answer
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Renard1  Check to see if there is an online Facebook hosting group for your area.

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Renard1  It is totally unclear what you are talking about. Are you about to be a host in Tallahassee and want advice from other hosts? Are you a guest who is trying to reach the host you booked with? 

Yes, I am about to start hosting and would like to talk with someone in our city to ensure I am it missing something 

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Renard1  Check to see if there is an online Facebook hosting group for your area.

Hi Sarah and thanks for the quick response.  I am dodging the moonshine police (just kidding) and don't have a Facebook account.  Any other recommendations? 

@Renard1  Haha. I don't have a Facebook account either.

One thing you might do is look for a home-share listing or on-site host, with lots of good reviews in your area, book it for a couple of nights, and let the host know of your hosting plans, and if they'd be willing to sit down over coffee and give you the lowdown on making sure you will be in compliance with all the local regulations. 

You'd also get a taste of how other people host and what things you like about it, or what you'd do differently.

Also, if you repost your question, with a clear title "Newbie host setting up in Tallahasee looking for info from local hosts",  you might get more useful responses here on the forum.

Hello,

I am co hosting two properties now in Texas and Florida however would love to host another two properties, the 2 I am co hosting now are my friends, do you know where I would find other airbnb hosting opportunities?

Thank you,

Hi I want to host property in Islamabad Pakistan via professional, can any other suggest the process.