Housekeeping in South Beach, Miami Beach

Sulakshana0
Level 2
New York, NY

Housekeeping in South Beach, Miami Beach

Hi all,

I need your help in finding me a good, reliable person for housekeeping in South Beach, Miami. Both apartments are 2 bedroom/2bath and have good quality furniture and finishes. Any recommendations?

Thank you,

Sulu

14 Replies 14
Haley1
Level 2
Hallandale Beach, FL

Hi Sulu! 

My husband and I just moved to the Miami area and are doing our own AirBnB properties in the Sunny Isles area. Right now we've been taking care of the cleaning ourselves and we're looking for opportunities to help other remote owners with their properties in the area. Please let me know if this is something you are interested in. 

Thanks!

Haley

Dear Haley,

Thank you for your response. Would you be interested in housekeeping as well as check-in/check-out services? Could you give me a call on [phone number removed]

Thank you,

Sulu

Give me a call or text **

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

@Haley1wrote:

Hi Sulu! 

My husband and I just moved to the Miami area and are doing our own AirBnB properties in the Sunny Isles area. Right now we've been taking care of the cleaning ourselves and we're looking for opportunities to help other remote owners with their properties in the area. Please let me know if this is something you are interested in. 

Thanks!

Haley

@Haley1wrote:

Hi Sulu! 

Thanks!

Haley

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I would see if there is a local BNB  Facebook or other group for the area and see who they can recommend. You want someone who is either an established superhost in the area with great reviews and a decent trackrecord (if you want someone to manage the listing)  or a management company/housekeeper/cleaner recommended and used by others if you are managing the listing yourselves.

Good luck.

Allen18
Level 2
Miami Beach, FL

Hello. I live on Miami Beach/New York City and I'm an Airbnb Host with a NATIONAL cleaning company that caters to the vacation home rental industry (Airbnb Hosts): [Link hidden]. Simply text[Phone number hidden] to book a cleaning appointment. ** is a text on-demand referral service for maids and home cleaners. We work with the top cleaning companies in Miami to bring you 411-MAID services. We are Licensed, Bonded and Insured.

Mia29
Level 2
Miami Beach, FL

Hi Sulu,

I live in South Beach and take care of my own listing with cleaning and all.... I am friendly,organized and reliable.

If you still need help feel free to contact me at any stage. I am available from October onwards.

Fabio250
Level 2
Miami, FL

Hi SulakShana ,

My name is Fabio [Personal information hidden] ,i have been working on Airbnb for years here in south beach Miami  , i own 3 apartments and all of them 5 stars raiting. My son is taking care on the cleaning personally , and we are trying to acquire new host that need an impaccable cleaning service. Our price it is really cheap comparing to other services. Let me know if you would like to talk about it.

Kind regards

-Fabio

Jennifeer0
Level 2
Miami, FL

Hi everybody😊

My husband and I  do cleaning services  for the Aventura, Sunny Isles, Bal Harbor, Miami Beach and South Beach areas.

We do very detail cleaning. 

Same we are as a guest, we are doing  cleaning service. Let us know if you need help.🌿🌿

Thanks.

Hi ,

My name is Marleni . I own professional short rental cleaning services in Miami. We work all Miami, Miami beach and bal harbor. We had 8 years of experience in the cleaning industry, specializing in short rentals properties. We work every day including holidays.My email is : **

we can do a free estimate to your property. 

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

I own Executive Cleaning Service & More and would live to offer my service. Please advise if your still interested in a cleaning service. 

Interested in housekeeping job reliable flexible and dependable

Hi,

I own Executive Cleaning Service & More and would live to offer my service. Please advise if your still interested in a cleaning service. 

Ezequiel54
Level 2
Miami Beach, FL

I am an independent airbnb cleaner co host concierge property manager for a living serving miami beach south beach area with more than 4 years experience and references available upon your request. Reliable, punctual, energetic, self starter,  problem solver, multitasking, eye for detail and always done with a sparkling cleaning service for all your turnover needs.   feel free to contact me here or call text me

Ezequiel