How Can I Find A Property Manager in New Jersey?

Mari25012
Level 1
West Babylon, NY

How Can I Find A Property Manager in New Jersey?

Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿพ

My partner and I found a beautiful large Victorian house that we are in love with. The house is located in New Jersey and we work in Brooklyn. We would like to buy it and set it up as a romantic Victorina Inn for Airbnb . Weโ€™d like to hopefully retire to it in the future but for now weโ€™d like to get a property manager. 
My partnerโ€™s sister has a multi family in Brooklyn. She has a manager that lives on premises and rents out two of the 3 bedrooms.  The manager meets the rental requirement by ensuring bookings every month. Is that something that can be done in New Jersey? If so, how do we find someone trustworthy to do that with?

Thank you in advance!

Mari & Randy

15 Replies 15

Hello, 

I would be glad to assist. I'm currently managing in NY/NJ. Please let me know if you'd like more info. 

Hi this is vik.  Looking for property manager in jersey city and north bergen properties. Please contact me **

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi Janetta 

Just wondering if you still provide property management services.

Nadine

please call me yehuda bochner ** i need a manager for a short term rental in rahway nj

**[Contact details removed -  Community Center Guidelines]

Hi can I have your number 

Hi Mari, I may be able to help you - shoot me a message and let's discuss!

Hi this is vik.  Looking for property manager in jersey city and north bergen properties. Please contact me **

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Olivia385
Level 2
New York, NY

Hey! I can definitely assist. You can send me a message through here or text / call me ** or email me at **

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

NJ-CoolPlaces0
Level 2
Morristown, NJ

Hello, I am experienced and interested if you are still looking.

Text Lisa **

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi lโ€™m looking for an Airbnb in nj

Hi Lisa, 

My partner & I represent Double T Cleaning Services. We have over 15 years of experience cleaning both commercial & residential properties. Weโ€™re looking to get into cleaning for Airbnb hosts! Any interests weโ€™d love to talk further **

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Iโ€™d be interested in the job if youโ€™re still in need @Mari25012 

Hi Mari, my partner & I represent Double T Cleaning Services. We have over 15 years of experience cleaning both commercial & residential properties. Weโ€™re looking to get into cleaning for Airbnb hosts! Any interests weโ€™d love to talk further. 

Hi there!

I offer cleaning services Airbnb properties, Monmmouth County NJ

Our crew is ready for helping 

**[Contact details removed -  Community Center Guidelines]