How Do I Post Something LOL

How Do I Post Something LOL

Silly question, but would like to get a listing critique.  I click “join conversation”. And I choose “critique my listing”, but then I can’t find how to write something 😂😂.  I feel silly.

But any help would be appreciated.

I will check in after a while.

thank you!

william!

4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@William--Billy-0 

You wrote this message, so you managed to write something here.

I noticed you own 2 listings, i assume you want critiques on the newest one ?

The URL to that listing is :

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/588202159457733773

So lean back and wait for critiques....

I start with it:

- The photos are confusing, is the main photo showing the Hospital or University ?

- Descripion starts about what's in the area, instead about accommodation. That info is repeated also.

- Weekly discount is 2%, monthly discount is 3% . These are such low values, then better offer no discount at all

Please note you offer the "no -refundable" option to guests, providing 10% discount if choosen.

Yes, that would be great!!  Thank you so much for help and Honest feedback!  We really appreciate it!

Andrea4731
Level 10
West Palm Beach, FL

The first photo should be a picture of the house you are listing, not some nearby building! I wouldn’t even click on your listing based off the this first photo. Then the third outdoor dark photo should be removed, not sure what that is trying to show? You have 3 photos of your Schlage lock, I’m sure one would suffice. Then there seems to be a picture of the WiFi speed test? But it is at zero indicating no WiFi speed ? Not sure if that’s how that works but I'm sure guests would then either & that should be removed.  I see pictures of two beds/bedrooms yet the listing is for only one bedroom so you should make it very clear which bedroom that they are renting and not have pictures of both.

Thank You Andrea!! Very Much!

we appreciate your help!