How can I change from Primary Host to Listing Admin?

Julia264
Level 3
São Paulo, Brazil

How can I change from Primary Host to Listing Admin?

I am the owner of the property I rent but when I decided to add it on Airbnb my friend helped me creating the listing.

So he ended up being the Listing Admin of this property.

But now he is not involved anymore and Im just the Primary Host.
But as Primary Host, I cant become a super host, all the reviews goes to the Admin, Its like I had never host anyone. 
So how can I change from Primary Host to Listing Admin? 

26 Replies 26
Alister2
Level 2
Tauranga, New Zealand

Just a thought wouldnt you go back to the profile and change names, emails. Wouldnt airbnb then send you a email to confirm all details.. 

Rob463
Level 1
Dallas, TX

Just curious.  Could one first become a Co Host and then be changed to the listing admin? 

No.  Thats the point

7 January 2020 and it seems this is still a problem.  I also have my own home that a friend helped me to get listed and now she is listing admin and I cannot get my own reviews or payment - it goes to her and then she transfers to me - not an ideal situation at all!

Change payout is very easy:) go to setting, payment and put your bank info, usually after 24h is in the system so you can cancel her bank account

Donna874
Level 2
South Pasadena, CA

I am in the same boat - and it's Feb 2020.  ABnB owns that it's system cannot handle changing the listing administrator...they say you have to "re-list".  But even then I'm having trouble because the system knows I have another listing (same email address) and wants to assume I want the same role as co-host, not listing administrator.  How do I get around this???  Anyone have any tips?  Many thanks

Donna

Has anyone managed to change the administrator?

Hi @Mariah93 - Same boat. Did you ever figure this out? Seems like this should be very straight forward but somehow its not. 

Why don't you just go to the admin account and change the email, name, and bank account?

this is what I'm interested also. did anyone do this in the past successfully?

Ken211
Level 1
Myrtle Creek, OR

With the techonology available, it does not seem reasonable that this problem isn't fixed by now.  Please Airbnb, allow the change of listing admin.

I am having the same problem. It is 2022 guys, can anyone suggest solutions? I have helped set up Airbnb for my parents and changed it to make them primary hosts right now. I would like to remove myself from the listing but it says I’m the administrator. Anyone has suggestions???