How can I download all my reservation history

Luka8
Level 1
Split, Croatia

How can I download all my reservation history

How can I download all my reservation history? Currently, I am only able to view them and print them directly. It would be great if I could export all my reservations in Excell or PDF. Is that possible?

Thanks.

6 Replies 6
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello Luka,

The only solution I've been able to come up with is to select "view all reservation history" so that they all appear on the one page.

I use Firefox, so I then just right click on the page and select "save page as". This saves the page in HTML form so it can be viewed again in a browser. The equivalent option in Chrome is to right click on the page and select "save as".

Steve.

Altadena0
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

1. Pull up you reservations.

2. Highlight the reservations you want to download with the left click on your mouse

3. Copy the high lighted area (Control C)

4. Open up EXCEL

5. Paste to excel (Control V)

What I do usually do is change the printer selection to "print to PDF" so that when I click print a PDF file will be created instead of a paper copy. 

Yes, you can print to pdf but you can't do anything with it unless you have Adobe professional.  If you copy to EXCEL, you can sort the file.

Zeynep20
Level 1
Prague, Czech Republic

I found how to convert CSV to Excel columns. Yay!

1. Click on Download the listing as CSV and 'save as'
  2. Open a blank excel sheet. On the upper bar, go to 'Data', then 'From Text'
  3. Find the downloaded file, click on it and "Import"
  4. "Text Import Wizard" opens up.
  5. Step 1: Choose 'delimited' as commas. And click 'Next'
  6. Step 2" choose "Commas". This will separate the text in to columns.
  7. Step 3: Finish. You can format the columns either here or later on.
Damien133
Level 4
Brighton, United Kingdom

There’s some free tools to do this on airbnb-tools.co.uk, I think one of them gets historical data and exports to excel