How can I list, and find other, chemical-free, environmentally-safe apartments?

Donna30
Level 3
Eureka Springs, AR

How can I list, and find other, chemical-free, environmentally-safe apartments?

Hi.

Does anyone know of a direct way to find/post listings with specific needs, such as chemically-free, chemically-safer, organic apartments? 

Thanks. 

73 Replies 73

@Emiel1  Not really. Rubbing alcohol at at least 70% is an effective virus destroyer and I can't see a sensitive guest objecting to it- it's virtually odorless. Bleach also works and as long as you wait long enough after cleaning, the chlorine and the smell evaporate.

It isn't necessary to use heavily scented chemical products to clean to COVID safe standards.

i have MCS and just found this! it's a start!

**[Link removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines ]

Oh yes, 

Yes as someone with multiple chemical sensitivity I can’t tolerate scented products. It would be so much easier for us to be able to find a place. It would be helpful for all people to able to choose a toxin free space if they desired one.

i have mcs and just found this! it's a start!

Katy385
Level 2
Cambridge, MA

If anyone has a list just of places YOU HAVE STAYED that were helpful with MCS I would deeply appreciate having it- the amount of time I spend trying is 100000 trips over and $ does not help.

Yes I am interested in a list too!

Thank you : )

Lisa

You can list and find other chemical-free, environmentally-safe place at environmentally safer homes . com 

This is a new site getting started. 

Nicole1447
Level 2
Pasco, WA

Yes, I would be interested in that too. I have MCS and am looking for a place to vacation on the WA state coast or OR coast. 

i just found this!
(i also have MCS); it's a start!

(i also have mcs; this is a start!)

Carolyn755
Level 1
St. Petersburg, FL

I am looking to travel from Florida up to New Hampshire this summer but would need MCS friendly accommodations. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Lauren487
Level 3
Boulder, CO

I would also like fragrance free hosts to avoid overly scented guests by advertising their home as Unscented natural products so I can use google to find them

Julie4748
Level 1
Sedona, AZ

You can list and find other chemical-free, environmentally-safe place at environmentally safer homes . com