How can I re add payoneer as payment method?

How can I re add payoneer as payment method?

I deleted my payonner payment preference and now would like to re add this. When I click on add payment method and click on payoneer I just get the infor saying I already have an account. Please help

11 Replies 11
Sargis1
Level 1
Armenia

yes! I have the same problem :)) please help

Gary5
Level 2
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

I have the same problem. I contacted payonner help centre, ask them to add it back to Airbnb Payout Method. It works now.

Eman750
Level 1
Cairo, Egypt

I have the same issue, please help

Yudish0
Level 2
Chemin Grenier, Mauritius

Hi. Were you able to get your account back?

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @LuxuryLiving0 @Eman750 @Sargis1 @Gary5 

If it is possble for you, i think that you could try with a computer. Also, you could see these links: 

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/54/how-do-i-edit-or-change-my-payout-method 

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/106/how-do-i-know-if-my-payout-method-is-working  

Thanks, 

Miloud

Valery26
Level 2
Minsk, BY

Hey guys,

this is the exact guide how to solve the problem of re-adding Payoneer to Airbnb account:

1. You deleted your Payoneer payout method and want to re-add it to Airbnb.

2. In Airbnb you see it deleted, but from the Payoneer side it is not deleted (you can check this in Payoneer account => activity=> funding sources), that is why Payoneer thinks you want to double add it.

3. What you need to do is to contact Payoneer customer service, not Airbnb customer service. And explain them as many times as needed what happened. I managed from the third time.

4. What was important - she asked me which Airbnb account I used to register the Payoneer account, I gave the email. And the lady added Payoneer to this Airbnb account by her own. I did not need to re-add by myself.

I hope it was helpful, good luck to you all!

Yudish0
Level 2

Hi. 

I tried it, still not working. 

Any other method please. 

Thanks

Yudish0
Level 2

Hi.. 

Have your problem been resolved yet? 

Igor494
Level 1
Bansko, Bulgaria

Hi, i try to figure it out how to fix this error, after a lot of communication with Airbnb & Payoneer support nobody can realy give the answer how to re-add my payoneer card method to payout.

1. (Airbnb Support) "

The problem still effect on my account. I read all articles about how to add payout method. I did all step that support suggested to me!
What I need to do else ?
(Airbnb support suggested) “Exactly, Payoneer has directly given you a card, but that card is not linked to your Airbnb account.
As I explain to you before, to be able to apply for the Airbnb Mastercard you need to do that by option for the Payoneer Airbnb Debit Mastercard.

In my case, I got a Payoneer account in the past, but to be able to apply for the debit card, I was forced to close that first Payoneer account and create the new one directly from Airbnb.

This payout method won't work for you, unless you close that Payoneer account and start from zero from the Airbnb page." 

After i closed payoneer account it's Unfortunately not solved!

2. I read again all articales that airbnb explain about payoneer payouts and still tring to find solution. Anybody can help or suggest for solution?
I'm very disapointed that airbnb don't take it serious, beacuse its looks like a developer issue they should to fix.
Gjorgji1
Level 1
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

Same problem here. No news i am guessing.

Bahadir4
Level 1
Istanbul, Turkey

Same here, Still no news ? I tried several times and wrote both to Airbnb and Payoneer still not working... seems like a easy fix no?